Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey there, mortals!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toneto
Toneto

Hey there, mortals! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there, mortals!   Hey there, mortals! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Hello people! I am Toneto ( Yeah, for god's sake, I need to stop choosing this username... it's stupid ). You can call me Toto or Mr. T ( I prefer not).
I recently found this forum in one of Kira's posts on "Forum family", on DCF. I thought I'd give it a try. Until I get used to serious role-playing, I shall only role-play in the Beginners section. So... yeah.
I role-played before on DCF, but as Parakeet said, most of the Role Plays there are pretty much intimidating. I read all the rules and... uh... I hope I'll have fun.

Is there ANYTHING else I have to say? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
Hey there, mortals! Left_bar_bleue490/490Hey there, mortals! Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
Hey there, mortals! Left_bar_bleue436/436Hey there, mortals! Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

PostSubject: Hello!   Hey there, mortals! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi Toneto! I'm glad you decided to join us here. ^_^ I hope we can help build your confidence in roleplaying here! >w<
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net
Parakeet13

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, mortals!   Hey there, mortals! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Hello Toneto!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, mortals!   Hey there, mortals! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there, mortals!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: